Data Quality Meetup #9: Running dbt at scale
Host: Gleb Mezhanskiy
If you would like to attend the next Meetup, or be a Speaker/Panelist, then please email email@example.com
"Column Name Contracts with dbt"
During this talk, Emily covers:
1. The need for latent communication in the data stack
2. How column-name contracts provide just-in-time context
3. Using dbt to build scalable, resilient data pipelines with column-name contracts
"Supercharging Analytics Engineers: Balancing technical alignment & speed by converting CI checks"
During this talk, Felix and Jorrit cover:
1. The (De)Centralization Tradeoff - balancing technical alignment & speed across the organizational structure
2. The (De)Centralization Tradeoff - automated CI checks for technical alignment and speed
3. Code Quality, Code Validity, Lineage & Policies
"Running dbt at scale"
During this talk, Alexandra covers:
1. Data @ Airbyte
2. Growing Pains
3. Scaling dbt
4. Lessons Learned
5. What's next
"Zero - 200: Scaling analytics engineering within an enterprise"
During this talk, Jason covers:
1. Virgin Media & O2's merger
2. How we approached dbt adoption
3. How our strategy informed decision-making and
4. Scale first then mature
5. Speed vs. best practice
6. Key takeaways from our journey
The full recording of Data Quality Meetup#9: Running dbt at scale
To see a full recording of the Data Quality Meetup, you can watch from our YouTube Channel - link below.
Datafold is the fastest way to validate dbt model changes during development, deployment & migrations. Datafold allows data engineers to audit their work in minutes without writing tests or custom queries. Integrated into CI, Datafold enables data teams to deploy with full confidence, ship faster, and leave tedious QA and firefighting behind.